Characterization done right.
Steve Rogers in a single gif.
We joke about Steve’s patriotism as his strong suit, but his actual strength was his sense of moral right. His whole philosophy is summed up in the line “I don’t like bullies” in the first movie. Steve loves his country. He loves it enough to be at the front of the line trying to fix what he sees as moral wrong in it.
Getto Space Princess. Freckle Faced Hustler. Wicked short.
- 19 days late but Hillary Clinton finally comments on Ferguson and she didn’t victim blame or use false racial equivalences. She called out social injustices and the frayed relationships between police and community members. She even addressed white privilege…
Why is it when I see a white girl with a tattoo on her thigh i think sexy? But a Latina I think ghettos as fuck?
because youre racist
you really need to save things like this in your drafts and read them out loud a couple of times before you decide to hit publish now.
"without us you wouldn’t have any rights!" without you we wouldn’t have to fight for them
Always this. Always.
"Remember that men gave women the right to vote!"
And remember that men should never have been at such a social and political advantage as to be able to literally give and take away rights from groups of people.
fuckin tell ‘em
a podcast recorded with a $60 dollar mic in a harlem apartment about an openly queer radio host with a poc love interest as literally the most normal part of the show made it to be the number one most dowloaded podcast in all of america and if you don’t think that’s the tightest shit you can get out of my face
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere